The holiday home in Rondane in Norway at a glance
The holiday home was completed in September 2022 and is located at an altitude of 800 m in Kvamsfjell in Rondane National Park in Norway. What is special about Kvamsfjell are the large trees (pines, firs, birches) and beautiful mountain lakes that are still abundant, despite the height.
The small cottage village in Kvamsfjell is very loosely divided.
The Ekornhytta has a beautiful location in a very sunny valley, surrounded by large pines and firs, right on a small lake. This means that the holiday cottage and terrace are extremely sheltered from the wind, which is a real pleasure, especially in winter.
The cottage also includes a garage, a carport and a woodshed. Spruce wood sauna, open fire, underfloor heating, a cozy large sofa and comfortable beds, as well as a modern kitchen spoil you on site. Your car is safely parked in your own garage and the woodshed is well stocked. The huge wooden veranda with south-west orientation awaits you for sunbathing and fantastic sunset shows including a campfire opportunity.
Treat your body to relaxation in the real spruce wood sauna and look forward to the next adventure, which you can start right from the door of your holiday cottage!
More details with one click
The holiday home
- 89 m² of living space
- large, loft-like living room with large window front
- large, modern pantry kitchen with dishwasher, oven, fridge/freezer combination
- underfloor heating
- 3 bedrooms with a total of 7 beds
- 1 spacious bathroom with spruce wood sauna and room shower
- 1 toilet
- spacious, large hallways with plenty of storage space for winter clothing when fully occupied
The wooden veranda
- is 45 m² in size and runs around the holiday cottage in a south-west orientation
- provides canopy for a seat in rain or snow
- including a campfire site
- completely fenced
- is big enough to fit a van (e.g. Mercedes Vito)
- has an electric gate and light
The car port
- connects to the garage and offers space for a car
- is also ideal for drying laundry, skis or the like
- is large, spacious and always well stocked
- provided with light
- offers parking space for your garden furniture
Have we aroused your interest? Discover many more pictures of the holiday cottage and information about the equipment, furnishings and the outdoor area:
Discover the many possibilities to experience the impressive nature of Norway and the Rondane National Park up close. The Ekornhytta in Kvamsfjell is an ideal starting point for many exciting leisure activities: